PUPPA EXTENDED

a 6 days performance á 12 hours







during Juego de Muñecas 
at Espacio de Arte Contemporáneo
in Montevideo URUGUAY



PHOTO DIARY

DAY 1



in the evening of the first day



DAY 2




in the evening of the second day


DAY 3


"If I am someone who cannot be without doing, then the conditions of my doing are, in part, the
conditions of my existence. If my doing is dependent on what is done to me or, rather, the ways in which I am done by norms, then the possibility of my persistence as an “I” depends upon my being able to do something with what is done with me." 

Judith Butler, Undoing Gender, 2004.


in the evening of the third day


DAY 4







in the evening of the fourth day











Photos in the evening: Juan Pablo Campistrous

DAY 5



 movement in front of the drawing
no photo was taken

DAY 6


Photo: EAC


Photo: Alejandra Gonzáles Soca

FINALE


...stepping out of the cell

Photo: Yasemin Yilmaz




Photo: Alejandra Gonzáles Soca